New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla integrates Tidal app in-car, adds cold weather improvements and more in new update
- Tesla releases look into growing presence in Canada, where it builds ‘machines that build the machine’
- Tesla ‘recalls’ 11,704 vehicles over automatic emergency braking issue, already done over-the-air
- Elon Musk puts a stop to Tesla’s (TSLA) rally, says Hertz deal is not signed and not a big deal
- Tesla increases Model 3 and Model Y ranges with 2022 model year
- XPeng launches ‘Smart Driving Points’ beta, eerily similar to Tesla’s ‘Safety Score’
- CATL to supply batteries for upcoming Fisker Ocean SUV
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.