Simon Taylor is back this week to talk about the latest and greatest news in blockchain, Bitcoin and Crypto including:
- Block.one agrees to pay $24M penalty for unregistered EOS ICO (01:32)
- Swiss Stock Exchange SIX lines up buyers for its Initial Digital Offering (12:05)
- Fidelity Digital Assets to Provide Custody for Bitcoin Derivatives Yield Fund (20:53)
- SEC Commissioner Hester Peirce says digital assets could one day be ‘the money of the internet’ (27:16)
- Barclays, Overstock lead $8m funding for identity startup Evernym (32:10)
- LedgerX cries foul; CFTC says there’s no favoritism (35:52)
The Tweet of the Week comes from @davidmarcus about well… libra! Why not send us your best tweets? See if you can get a shout out on the show! (37:44)
We also bring you an amazing interview with Matthew Pollard, Founder and CFO at Archax! (41:33)
Check out our brand new documentary 11:YEARS – the Rise of UK Fintech now. Head over to 11years.film to watch for free, and share using #11YEARS.
If you enjoyed the show and, as ever, don’t forget to subscribe and leave a review!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show at: www.twitter.com/bchaininsider