Simon Taylor is back in the hosting seat this week and he is joined by Catherine Rutter from R3 to talk about the latest and greatest news in Blockchain, Bitcoin and Crypto including:
- Coinbase, Kraken and others develop a system to rate cryptocurrencies on likelihood they are securities (02:22)
- Blockchain in banking: An inside look at Four Banks’ early blockchain successes & failures (06:17)
- US House Committee Pressuring Zuckerberg to Testify on Libra (12:51)
- US Lawmakers Ask FED to Consider Developing ‘National Digital Currency (21:04)
- German finance minister Olaf Scholz wants to introduce digital euro (23:20)
The Tweet of the Week comes from @StephendPalley about the EOS settlement! Why not send us your best tweets? See if you can get a shout out on the show! (28:18)
We also bring you an amazing interview with Jason Kelley, General Manager,Blockchain services @ IBM! (29:33)
Check out our brand new documentary 11:YEARS – the Rise of UK Fintech now. Head over to 11years.film to watch for free, and share using #11YEARS.
If you enjoyed the show and, as ever, don’t forget to subscribe and leave a review!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show at: www.twitter.com/bchaininsider