Simon Taylor is away this week, but Pet Berisha hosts this episode in his place! Of course he is not alone, but joined by some fantastic guests:
- Aman Kohli, CTO Banking & Cap Markets @ DXC
- Oliver von Landsberg-Sadie, CEO BCB Group
Together they talk about the latest and greatest news in blockchain, Bitcoin and Crypto including:
- Facebook Open to Currency-Pegged Stablecoin for Libra Project (02:56)
- A Republican senator just gave Libra its first voice of support in Congress after its rocky start with regulators and partners (12:31)
- Bitcoin Has Failed But Global Stablecoins a Threat, Say BIS & G7 (15:43)
- Circle to Spin out Poloniex Less than 2 Years After $400m Takeover (21:27)
- Samsung SDS Partners With Tech Mahindra for a New DLT Product (27:57)
The Tweet of the Week comes from @patio11 about . Why not send us your best tweets? See if you can get a shout out on the show! (34:58)
We also bring you a very special panel discussion straight from Corda Con, where Simon Taylor and Colin G Platt caught up with Todd McDonald form R3! (38:26)
Check out our brand new documentary 11:YEARS – the Rise of UK Fintech now. Head over to 11years.film to watch for free, and share using #11YEARS.
If you enjoyed the show and, as ever, don’t forget to subscribe and leave a review!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show at: www.twitter.com/bchaininsider