Simon Taylor is back this week and still coming to you from New York! Of course he is not alone but joined by some fantastic guests:
- Sandra Ro – CEO Global Blockchain Business Council
- Emin Gün Sirer – CEO, AVA Labs
Together they talk about the latest and greatest news in blockchain, Bitcoin and Crypto including:
- China Announces New Regulatory Authority to Certify Digital Payments, Blockchain Products
- Binance to Open Beijing Office Amid China’s Renewed Blockchain Push
- Harbor receives transfer agent license from SEC to help security token issuers pay out dividends
- Association of over 200 German private banks calls for digital euro
- FATF Releases Guidance on Global Digital IDs as Use Cases Grow
- Lone Bitcoin Whale Likely Fueled 2017 Price Surge, Study Says
The Tweet of the Week comes from @thecryptodog about how Xi Jinping pumped bitcoin! Why not send us your best tweets? See if you can get a shout out on the show!
Check out our brand new documentary 11:YEARS – the Rise of UK Fintech now. Head over to 11years.film to watch for free, and share using #11YEARS.
If you enjoyed the show and, as ever, don’t forget to subscribe and leave a review!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show at: www.twitter.com/bchaininsider