gm. Mauricio Magaldi and Cuy Sheffield are back this week to talk about the latest and greatest news in the world of crypto, including:
- White House Releases ‘Comprehensive Framework’ for Crypto Regulation and Development 2:03
- Korean Crypto Bank Inks Deal to Offer Ethereum Staking to Investors 16:09
- Starbucks Taps Polygon for Its ‘Starbucks® Odyssey’ Web3 Experience 28:20
- Lugano stakes claim to become cryptocurrency capital of Europe 38:27
- South Korea issues arrest warrant for Terra founder Do Kwon 39:08
- NFT creator Doodles raises $54M in funding at $704M valuation 40:54
We are also joined by some amazing guests:
- Amanda Cassatt, Co-founder & CEO of Serotonin
- Dante A. Disparte – Chief Strategy Officer, Head of Global Policy at Circle
The Tweet of the Week comes from Anna Irrera, @annairrera.
Just a quick reminder – nothing we share here is legal, tax or financial advice. Views or opinions expressed by the panel are their own and do not necessarily reflect the view of the entities they are representing.
This episode is sponsored by Visa.
This episode is brought to you by Visa, one of the world’s leaders in digital payments.
Crypto has opened up a new world of possibility. And Visa is helping everyone take part.
Visa enables commerce across their network and crypto networks through solutions like Fintech Fast Track, a quick and easy way for crypto innovators to issue payment credentials.
Join us in this new money movement. Learn more at visa.com/crypto.
If you enjoyed the show, don’t forget to subscribe and leave a review!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show at: www.twitter.com/bchaininsider