Simon Taylor is back in London this week with some amazing returning guests:
- Richard Crook – Director of Lab577
- Vinay Gupta – CEO of Mattereum
Together they talk about the latest in blockchain, Bitcoin and Crypto news including:
- Ethereum’s Istanbul hard fork release date is confirmed by core developer (01:46)
- Bakkt’s monthly bitcoin futures hit all-time-high of $15M (08:09)
- The UN accuses North Korea of laundering money through a blockchain firm (15:48)
- FBI Director says crypto is a ‘significant issue’ for law enforcement (22:00)
- Ray Dalio writes about the financial system and why he thinks it’s broken (34:16)
The Tweet of the Week comes from @PeterMcCormack about his honest opinions on DAI! Why not send us your best tweets? See if you can get a shout out on the show! (44:56)
Check out our brand new documentary 11:YEARS – the Rise of UK Fintech now. Head over to 11years.film to watch for free, and share using #11YEARS.
If you enjoyed the show and, as ever, don’t forget to subscribe and leave a review!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show at: www.twitter.com/bchaininsider