Simon Taylor and Cuy Sheffield are back this week to talk about the latest and greatest news in blockchain and Crypto, kicking off with a big announcement from Visa that we dive into and ask Cuy all the burning questions. Tune in now to find out more about:
- Visa NFT White Paper and CryptoPunk Announcement 2:05
- NFT Trading Surges 8X as Penguins, Apes Drive New Boom 6:16
- SuperRare Drops RARE Token to Decentralize NFT Marketplace 6:36
- Free Clipart of a Cartoon Rock Is Selling for $300,000 as NFTs 6:42
- Cryptocurrency heist hacker returns $260m in funds 15:52
- The ECB starts work on creating a digital version of the euro 26:30
- Messi’s welcome package at PSG includes cryptocurrency fan tokens 35:12
And much more!
Simon and Cuy are joined by some fantastic guests:
- Ryan Selkis, Founder and CEO of Messari
- Rhian Lewis, author of The Cryptocurrency Revolution.
The Tweet of the Week comes from Julien Bouteloup – @bneiluj, view here.
Why not send us your best tweets? See if you can get a shout out on the show!
This episode is sponsored by Visa.
This episode is brought to you by Visa, one of the world’s leaders in digital payments.
Crypto has opened up a new world of possibility. And Visa is helping everyone take part.
Visa enables commerce across their network and crypto networks through solutions like Fintech Fast Track, a quick and easy way for crypto innovators to issue payment credentials.
Join us in this new money movement. Learn more at visa.com/crypto.
If you enjoyed the show, don’t forget to subscribe and leave a review!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show at: www.twitter.com/bchaininsider