Simon Taylor and Cuy Sheffield are back this week to talk about the latest and greatest news in blockchain and Crypto. Tune in now to find out more about:
- The Loot project flips the script on NFTs 1:26
- El Salvador endures bumpy first week with bitcoin as legal tender 11:16
- SEC wants to regulate Coinbase’s crypto yield product, and is also investigating decentralized crypto exchange developer Uniswap Labs 22:20
- Big week for FTX: An NFT marketplace with cross-chain trading between Ethereum and Solana, an ambassador/equity deal with NBA star Steph Curry, and cast Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen in their first ads 31:52
- British Post Office ID App to sell Bitcoin vouchers next week 43:40
- Standard Chartered is more bullish on ether than bitcoin — with a $35,000 price prediction 44:41
And much more!
Simon and Cuy are joined by some fantastic guests:
- Gwera Kiwana, Senior Ops Analyst at 11:FS
- Ryan Todd, Research Lead of Digital Assets at Fintech Collective
The Tweet of the Week comes from Jeremy Allaire, @jerallaire.
Why not send us your best tweets? See if you can get a shout out on the show!
This episode is sponsored by Visa.
This episode is brought to you by Visa, one of the world’s leaders in digital payments.
Crypto has opened up a new world of possibility. And Visa is helping everyone take part.
Visa enables commerce across their network and crypto networks through solutions like Fintech Fast Track, a quick and easy way for crypto innovators to issue payment credentials.
Join us in this new money movement. Learn more at visa.com/crypto.
If you enjoyed the show, don’t forget to subscribe and leave a review!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show at: www.twitter.com/bchaininsider