Simon Taylor and Cuy Sheffield are back this week to talk about the latest and greatest news in blockchain and Crypto. Tune in now to find out more about:
- Facebook and Instagram are reportedly exploring plans to make, showcase, and sell NFTs, while Twitter debuted their new hexagonal NFT avatars
- One Day After Launch, OpenSea Competitor LooksRare Sells Over $100M in NFTs
- Big month for play-to-earn in the global south – big wins for Nestcoin, Carry1st, and YGG’s India subDAO
- Web3 ‘Proof of attendance’ startup raises $10M to mint shared memories as NFTs
- China’s Digital Yuan Captures $8.3B in Payments Over 6 Months
And much more!
Simon and Cuy are joined by some fantastic guests:
- Cristiano Teixeira, Founder of Sandclock
- Elizabeth Teixeira, COO at Sandclock
- Chris Maddern, Co-Founder of Button
The Tweet of the Week comes from Serena Williams, @serenawilliams.
Why not send us your best tweets? See if you can get a shout out on the show!
This episode is sponsored by Visa.
This episode is brought to you by Visa, one of the world’s leaders in digital payments.
Crypto has opened up a new world of possibility. And Visa is helping everyone take part.
Visa enables commerce across their network and crypto networks through solutions like Fintech Fast Track, a quick and easy way for crypto innovators to issue payment credentials.
Join us in this new money movement. Learn more at visa.com/crypto.
If you enjoyed the show, don’t forget to subscribe and leave a review!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show at: www.twitter.com/bchaininsider