gm. Simon Taylor and Cuy Sheffield are back this week to talk about the latest and greatest news in the world of crypto, including:
- European crypto industry steps up efforts to influence EU policy
- Terra’s UST flips BUSD to become third-largest stablecoin
- Circle Announces $400M Funding Round
- Bitcoin may soon be accepted by McDonald’s, Walmart via Lightning Network, Mallers says
- Meta plans ‘Zuck bucks’ virtual coins for Facebook and Instagram users
- Nike and Rtfkt take on digital fashion with first “Cryptokick” sneaker
- Coinbase launches social NFT marketplace in limited beta
We are also joined by some amazing guests:
- Adi Ben-Ari, Founder and CEO at Applied Blockchain
- Cokie Hasiotis, Founder of Twali
The Tweet of the Week comes from @masonnystrom, about Web3 infrastructure protocols generating substantial protocol revenue in Q1’22.
This episode is sponsored by Visa.
This episode is brought to you by Visa, one of the world’s leaders in digital payments.
Crypto has opened up a new world of possibility. And Visa is helping everyone take part.
Visa enables commerce across their network and crypto networks through solutions like Fintech Fast Track, a quick and easy way for crypto innovators to issue payment credentials.
Join us in this new money movement. Learn more at visa.com/crypto.
If you enjoyed the show, don’t forget to subscribe and leave a review!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show at: www.twitter.com/bchaininsider