gm. Mauricio Magaldi and Cuy Sheffield are back this week to talk about the latest and greatest news in the world of crypto, including:
- Hackers drain £5m from 8,000 wallets linked to Solana crypto network and Nomad crypto bridge loses $200 million in ‘chaotic’ hack – 1:25
- US Senators push bill to make small crypto transactions tax-free – 13:20
- Revolut partners with Polkadot and launches “Learn to Earn” feature – 25:05
- Sales from the crypto: Muse NFT album to become first new chart-eligible format in seven years – 36:01
- Dubai crown prince to lead new committee on metaverse, digital economy – 45:50
- Brazil’s Nubank amasses 1 million crypto customers in less than a month – 47:00
We are also joined by some amazing guests:
- Paulina Jóśków, Head of Partnerships at Ramp
- Emily Nicolle, Crypto Blogger at Bloomberg News
The Tweet of the Week comes from Tiffany&Co, @TiffanyAndCo.
This episode is sponsored by Visa.
This episode is brought to you by Visa, one of the world’s leaders in digital payments.
Crypto has opened up a new world of possibility. And Visa is helping everyone take part.
Visa enables commerce across their network and crypto networks through solutions like Fintech Fast Track, a quick and easy way for crypto innovators to issue payment credentials.
Join us in this new money movement. Learn more at visa.com/crypto.
If you enjoyed the show, don’t forget to subscribe and leave a review!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show at: www.twitter.com/bchaininsider